You might have heard of the Google Hangouts application, the app that allows you to video chat with friends and family. This article will share 10 facts about the application that you might not know about.
- You can use Google Hangouts to chat with friends and family, and also with people outside of your friend circles.
- There are two ways to use Google Hangouts, one is with a group of people and the other is in person with only one person.
- The interface is very easy to use and is similar to what you would see on a desktop computer.
- Google Hangouts is free to download and use.
- Google Hangouts can be used on any device with internet access, including desktop computers, mobile phones, Chromebooks, tablets, or any other device.
- You can start and stop a Google Hangouts session at any time, just like you can on a phone call.
- Google Hangouts can be used to share screens, which is useful when collaborating on a project.
- Google Hangouts has a built-in chat feature, so you can also chat with friends while you are video chatting.
- It is possible to make a group video call with up to 10 people.
- You can also use Google Hangouts to make phone calls, so it is possible to use it instead of your phone.
18 Aug 2021